Saturday, 28 March 2009

Mindless Self Indulgence





Do you like my outfit? Its vintage. Me and my friend Fraz did one night in Paris. So over London, theriously.







Victor threw another underage party with Uffie



Everyone was all, 'I am so psyched to watch someone speak three songs over a backing track' :



And I was all, 'I'm so above this, sigh' :







Air DJing





D:



We moved onto the Jeremy Scott after party at Le Regine. Paris' Fashion Week seems a lot more fun than London's.









Fraz abandoned me to pap Kanye 'Desperate Dan' West



Cow pie munchin' douchebag.







eat



sleep



gurn



eat gurn



2 comments:

2SHIN said...

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/billiejdporter/p22.jpg

alternate universe where charlez getz gurlz.

Anonymous said...

I really wanna cum on your face