Thursday, 17 September 2009

birthdaysex

This year is flying by.. Reading / Leeds festivities..

Who's the first person I bump into?


Niyi, holding a packet of Rowntrees RANDOMS, how appt.


This is Niyi telling the checkout woman off because she hadn't heard his single 'Poached Eggs'.

Virgins..




Me and Capper hung with Black Lips, ate a lot of fruit..










Next day off to Leeds in Virgins' bus.. where the walls echo quotes from The Patriot and the deleted scenes of 40 Year Old Virgin


Peaches tried out a new look at Leeds, I think it works. She also lost both her legs in a car accident


Wade was also trend-setting in these thigh-high socks with a fetching LIPS print




The Horrors..






The Horrific..








Nick and Ian are discussing how hard being in a band is.



Went to go and see my big bros The Invisible



LOVE U


G'BYE LEEDS




Interviews are coming shortly...

Charlie Le Mindu did my hair for Super Super's Channel 4 thing, its pretty funny. Actually its very funny.




WELL.

2 comments:

Selin said...

that super super thing is painful to watch...but a part of me really wants to adore their general naivete and innocence, despite how mortifying it is...who ARE these people?

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be
subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write
again soon!

my blog post :: acoustic guitar a chord