Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Doing favours for Canadians of the day


I quit my day job last week and now I'm pinning my hopes on a short film I'm working on with Jamie Taete, and being unnecessarily longwinded in everything I write so I make enough money to survive. I've been unemployed for three days and I've already started drinking in the early afternoon and taking an interest in the differences between Ethiopian and 'Commercial' weed. The future has never looked brighter.

The show is about the nature of celebrity. On our first night shooting we went to wait in the snow for hours in the hope of seeing Pamela Anderson after her performance (which I'm sure was hugely moving) in Aladin.
Our interview fell through so I burnt all our bridges with her and gave the pictures to my internet boyfriend, Drunkenstepfather. Now look what you've gone and made me do, Pamela. Thinking about 2010 makes me nervous. All I know is that so long as I continue to maintain this level of professionalism, the show will be a huge(ly credible) success.

Click below to see the post:

1 comment:

Cohenburg said...

whoooo dalston weed. commercial is the best bang for the buck, but ethiopian is the best. don't do hi-grade, they talk it up in hazy mumbled rastafarian but im pretty sure they only sell it to honky white people.