Tuesday, 21 June 2011

observing the corners

I suck at blogging.
Thoughts this week:

  • 'Talihina Sky' - Really?
  • 'Swagger Jagger' - Really?
  • 19 - Really?
Timberland asked some m8s to go design some shoes the other week ..

MORNIN!

Bumped into Margot... Check her blog HERE

And Irina...

I went for a RED BOOT with some ridiculous initials on the side.


I'm wearing..
Pyjamas (actually though), Kitsune blazer, Timberland boat shoes, Kumiko Watari socks and Ralph Lauren sunglasses.
Should I turn this into a fashion bl0g?


Jalouse Rocks was FUN. Catch all the interviews on the Youtube Channel HERE and the site HERE
(Lou Lesage, La Femme, TEZ, Herman Dune, The Shining Twins, Is Tropical, Robbie Furze & Mary Charteris + a few other familiar faces)

Such a strong team:

I am back in Paris TOMORROW DJing Le Baron from 11.30 for the after party of Andre's first movie 'The Shoe' in which I have a small, slutty part. COME

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Thanks!
My page > lose weight

Anonymous said...

I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?

Please allow me understand in order that I could subscribe.
Thanks.
My web site ... recently

Anonymous said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff
previous to and you are just extremely great.
I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which
wherein you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for
to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a tremendous web site.
Also see my webpage: lanautica

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate on the internet blogshop
for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, locket, rings, bangle,
bracelet & hair add-ons. Deal 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
My site :: Funny Onesies

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ideal internet blogshop for wholesale & supply korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, choker,
rings, bracelet, bangle & hair accessories.
Promotion 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
Here is my blog Get ripped

Anonymous said...

Fastidious response in return of this issue with firm arguments
and explaining all concerning that.
Feel free to visit my webpage - neucopia

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this web site consists of remarkable and truly fine information in support of readers.
My web-site click here for info

Anonymous said...



Look at my site - homepage

Anonymous said...



Have a look at my site webpage

Anonymous said...



My web page web site

Anonymous said...



Look at my blog: web page